Talent Acquisitions Manager
Four time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years and is yet again doubling the company’s mass in the next 18 months – exciting is not the word! This success is directly attributed to the A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence! Fusion Homes’ elite level team has never missed a closing date and has an impeccable track record for delivering results as promised – the first time!
We are currently looking for a stellar Talent Acquisitions Manager to join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for Professional Growth. Willingness to learn and a desire to have fun will help you achieve new career heights alongside a best in class team of peers. Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment.
- Inspiring Work. Be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture. As Talent Acquisitions Manager, we will challenge you to get outside of your comfort zone, execute on innovative ideas, and stretch yourself to tackle unique and exciting project work. This role will provide you with the opportunity to experience the triumph of high achievement and help keep our unique corporate culture alive!
- Impact. Simply put –there is no greater feeling of reward than building the team of “A players” who will help us achieve our bold goals and whose contributions will continuously set the standard for customer service and quality in our industry!
What you will bring to Fusion Homes:
- Serve as a strategic partner for talent acquisition and workforce planning (including current needs, future workforce demands, gap analysis, and business change techniques) to ensure talent markets are understood, managed and cultivated.
- Provide cost effective recruitment strategies, including proactively pipelining suitable candidates with the goal of reducing “time to fill” as well as involvement of outside executive search organizations.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create requisitions and validate job descriptions to ensure our roles are well articulated and can be marketed to attract top talent.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, negotiate job offers and ensure a consistent and successful onboarding process for new hires.
- Use your knowledge and experience along with innovative recruiting techniques and market trends to improve current recruitment, interview, and retention practices.
- Leverage social media platforms and technology to enhance recruitment functions.
- Consistently monitor and report on recruitment related KPIs and metrics
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Communications (or another field relevant to the essential functions of this job description).
- Must possess 5+ years of progressive work experience focused in recruitment and retention.
- A track record of success in sourcing, evaluating and hiring top talent – the average need not apply!
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to assess situations strategically and deliver results.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
- The ideal candidate will work well in a collaborative environment and will demonstrate excellent judgment, good common sense, a positive attitude and a sense of humour!
- The compensation package will include a competitive wage, full benefit plan and bonus opportunity.
- Apply online, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application must include both a cover letter and your resume.
- Address subject line as follows: (position)(surname)(given name).
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.