Now that winter is over (hopefully!), it’s a great time to give your home in London, Ontario a once-over and do some quick maintenance jobs to keep it in top shape.
- Check gutters for damage and make sure they are draining far from the foundation
- Check for low areas in your yard or next to your foundation and fill them with compacted soil to avoid water entering your home
- Inspect your roof for damage or missing shingles
- Check outdoor faucets for freeze damage
- Get your air conditioner serviced
- Check the batteries in your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors