Six time Tarion Award Winner Fusion Homes has built an amazing reputation for customer excellence and quality deliverables while scaling for rapid growth and pushing the envelope in developing landmark communities. We are a cutting edge developer that has tripled in size over the last 5 years and is yet again doubling the company’s mass in the next 18 months – exciting is not the word! This success is directly attributed to the A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence! Fusion Homes’ elite level team has never missed a closing date and has an impeccable track record for delivering results as promised – the first time!
We are currently looking for a talented, hands-on Site Supervisor to join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for Professional Growth. Willingness to learn and a desire to have fun will help you achieve new career heights alongside a best in class team of peers. Our growing company offers tremendous growth potential for ambitious and talented individuals who are able to demonstrate success in a high performance work environment.
- Inspiring Work. Be part of a vision that continuously raises the bar when it comes to quality, customer service and workplace culture! We truly believe that we can make a positive impact in our homeowners’ lives and we back it up by building a quality product that goes above and beyond standard building practices.
- Impact. We build communities – not houses. You will gain such a sense of pride and accomplishment from helping to take raw land and turn it into beautiful spaces for families to live and grow!
For client testimonials please visit: http://www.fusionhomes.com/testimonials/
What you will bring to Fusion Homes
- Well rounded construction experience including framing, carpentry, drywall, taping, mudding, painting … and the list goes on!
- Exceptional problem solving abilities, time management and organizational skills.
- A strong work ethic matched with the desire to be better, do more and go further.
What we are looking for
- People who love to be hands-on and get dirty in the construction field – you are not one to sit back and watch others do the work!
- Team players with a desire to deliver top notch quality workmanship in everything they do. You will work alongside our General Managers, Construction in order to facilitate quality home construction, safe working conditions and optimal customer service.
- Apply online, by e-mail: email@example.com
- Application must include both a cover letter and your resume
- Address subject line as follows: (position)(surname)(given name)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Those who offer the specific combination of experience and credentials most suitable to our requirements will be contacted.