Tillsonburg: Play. Live. Work.
The Town of Tillsonburg is a vibrant, growing community of 16,000 located within Oxford County in Southwestern Ontario. Founded on the banks of the Otter Creek in 1825, Tillsonburg now boasts a splendid library, several gorgeous parks, an amazing water-park, and a best-in-class hospital.
Check out this amazing series of videos to help you better get to know Tillsonburg.
- Two restored 19th Century railway stations now serving as the Station Arts Centre
- Museum with adjacent restored Victorian house, “Annandale House”, declared a National Historic Site in 2000
- Lake Lisgar Water Park – open summer months
- Tillsonburg Community Centre – 2 ice pads, Jr. Olympic indoor pool, squash courts, tennis courts, Senior Centre, Soccer Fields
- Theatre Tillsonburg productions at the Otter Valley Playhouse
- Beautiful architectural homes and churches to tour
- Two nine-hole golf courses in town, plus numerous others close by
- Minutes away from Lake Erie beaches
Fusion Homes Communities in Tillsonburg: